About the assignment:
- Location: Stockholm
- Duration: 19-feb-2020 - 30-jun-2020
- Last application date: 27/2-20
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
Perform daily tasks within Financial Control. Book keeping, compile accounts, analysis of result, produce annual report for the foundation customers mainly in the Advanced segment.
Mandatory competence and experience:
- Experience from book keeping and annual reports driving force
- Flexible, fast learner and team player
- Accurate in performing tasks
- Takes responsibility within the role and service minded
- Fluent in Swedish
How you win the assignment
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based tech company focused on engineers, economists, technologists and lawyers within the IT, Energy and Infrastructure segments.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!